So “He/or she makes you upset, angry, depressed?”
Let’s journey inward and do a check up from the abdomen up and try this exercise.
- Follow the feel of irritation, anger, hurt etc.
- As you quietly follow that emotion inside yourself, what feels tight, closed up …?
- Now breathe deeply and slowly and go inside that area of your body and sense the colors that are there, listen to the sounds and voice or images that arise.
- Just observe without getting involved.
- What color is needed to make this scene calmer. What words would the people involved need to be saying to each other? Add that color and new words and watch the scene closely.
- Continue to breathe deeply.
- Give yourself permission to change that scene to make it more peaceful and loving.
- After you have changed the situation – relax
- In the future every time you think of of this situation see the calming scene and it will reinforce the changes that have been put in place energetically.
You can change your life for the better one breath at a time.